Friday, May 27, 2011

This Post is a Tease

Seriously though.  This isn't going to be a full post (sorry!), but I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you all know that I'm thinking of you and currently collecting stories to share with you.  Also, I'm in Barcelona.  Surprise!  Andddd it's currently winning the prize for most beautiful and exciting city I've ever been to.  Here are a few things for you to look forward to when I write a full, proper post on this amazing place:


1. Wednesday's sudden decision to come to BCN.  On Thursday.
2. First experience staying in a hostel.  
3. Why I almost bought a chicken.  A live one.
4. How there was a riot two blocks from my hostel.  
and...
5. Why I cried in a church today.


Also, I'm going to make an attempt to stay in Barcelona juuusssttt a little bit longer as long as I can get my train ticket changed.  The European soccer finals are tomorrow night and Barcelona is playing so it's sure to be quite the event here in the city.  


So to get you even more excited about future stories, here are a few pictures I've taken the last two days.  Enjoy and I will be writing a detailed description of all of my (mis)adventures in just a few days.  


Thanks for reading,
Alicia


P.S. Forca Barça 








3 comments:

  1. I loved Barcelona :) And where is that staircase at, it's so neat! And I'll be way jealous if you stay in Barcelona for the game tomorrow night, I can only imagine what it will be like. We were in Barcelona when they won the Spanish soccer league and the celebration was crazy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to know about the chicken. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testing comments.

    ReplyDelete